Saturday, February 5, 2011

My favorite Crying time

 I WAS CRYING AFTER SEEING THIS CLIP FROM SECRET GARDEN WHERE RA IM WAS ON THE BED.. Naturally, I'm such a cry-baby to Korean dramas.... I've never thought I'd be crying real hard on this one...


Going back to the dramas that I've literally wasted some of my time (awww.. come on,,,, you never wasted any.. You enjoyed every episode you splurged a penny just to have a fitful race with the network stations..hahahaha),


Fated to love you.. one of the best dramas I watched,, I cried also a lot on some episodes here...

AWWW,,,Geun-Geun couple,,,,  love this one also.. super kilig  as well as super sarap maki-sing along!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Oh Ha Ni..  love her attitude!!!

PRincess hours,,,, Nothing more to say...

He's Beautiful.,... (kitams?? I'm a Seukkie fan.... Di ba halata???)


During Thesis days,,, pampaganda to ng gisisng ko.... Until now, it works,,

Now, Im on the 18th episode of Secret Garden... I wont stop still,,,, meron pang kasunod...
Dream high naman!!!!(Hwaiting!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. cat..anong serires ung mhaba ung hair ni jang geun suk????...hindi ko maalala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Stayed out all night aka Marry me MAry!! It was good dai... ang ganda ng OST..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, pilitin mo ako cathy na hindi ka mahilig sa korean films.

    sabagay, hindi na pala ngaun. INDONESIAN NGAUN UNG INAANO MO E!

    ReplyDelete